I’ve learned that the part people talk about least is what happens outside the gym training progress can look great on paper but sleep, mood, blood work, recovery and general health can change too. Looking back I think understanding the risks and monitoring your health matters much more than chasing quick results everyone’s response can also be very different.
Bro bood work gave me a much better picture than judging everything from the mirror.
Sleep changes were something I noticed more than I expected dude
I learned that feeling fine doesn’t necessarily mean everything internally is fine.
Recovery afterward was more complicated than I originally assumed.
Keeping track of health markers over time makes more sense than focusing on one test
I definitely underestimated how individual the side effects can be man 
Training progress isn’t worth ignoring persistent health problems.
Brother that is why PCT is very much necessary after your cycles and you need to have enough patience everything takes timeHarry jones wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 7:38 pm Recovery afterward was more complicated than I originally assumed.
I became much more cautious about advice from random forum posts yeah
