I’ve been trying to clean up my mornings lately get outside for some sunlight, drink some water, move around for a few minutes instead of grabbing my phone and scrolling right away. Nothing crazy, but I feel way more switched on afterward. Anyone else have a morning routine that genuinely helps them feel better in the gym?
Sunlight first thing has become non-negotiable for me. Even 10 minutes outside and I feel way more awake.
I’m pretty basic with it water, coffee, quick walk, then I’m good.ArsEdwin wrote: ↑Wed Sep 23, 2026 5:28 pm I’ve been trying to clean up my mornings lately get outside for some sunlight, drink some water, move around for a few minutes instead of grabbing my phone and scrolling right away. Nothing crazy, but I feel way more switched on afterward. Anyone else have a morning routine that genuinely helps them feel better in the gym?
Getting off the phone right away is probably the biggest one for me. If I start the morning scrolling, somehow 30 minutes disappears and I’m still half asleep.
I started doing a short walk before work and noticed I’m less sluggish when I get to the gym later. Could be the routine itself, but either way I’m sticking with it.
I’ve been doing something similar. Nothing fancy get outside, drink some water, move around for a few minutes. It’s not some magic hack, but starting the day without immediately sitting at a desk makes a difference for me.
The movement part is underrated. Doesn’t have to be a workout either. A few bodyweight squats, some shoulder mobility, short walk… just get the damn body moving.
I’m still terrible at this on weekends
. Weekdays I’m pretty locked in, then Saturday rolls around and suddenly I’m waking up at noon.
Yeah, I’m realizing it’s less about some perfect biohacking routine and more about having a few simple things I actually do every morning. Sunlight, water, a little movement, and staying off the phone seems like a pretty solid starting point.
