I’ve tried both 5x5-style training nd more conjugate inspired programming nd they taught me different things. 5x5 gave me a simple structure and helped me build consistency with the main lifts while conjugate style training gave me more room to work on weak points and avoid doing the same thing every session for me the biggest difference came from learning when to push and when to back off rather than blindly following a percentage or rep scheme. What has worked better for you when chasing strength?
I liked conjugatestyle variation when I started getting bored with repeating the same lifts every week.

Bro for me the biggest strength jump actually came from fixing technique & not changing programs.
5x5 taught me patience adding small amounts consistently eventually adds up.
I’ve found that weak-point work makes more sense once you know exactly where you’re struggling.
Man 5x5 was great for learning how to handle volume without turning every set into a max effort.
I track bar speed and how the reps feel now. Sometimes the planned weight just isn’t there that day
Variation helped my joints feel better especially when I stopped testing heavy singles constantly
I used to think more volume always meant more strength but recovery taught me otherwise.
My best setup has been keeping the main lifts familiar while rotating some accessory work.
