Bodybuilding Training Routines What Actually Works for You?
I’ve tried different splits over the years & I’ve learned that the routine itself isn’t everything. The best setup for me is one I can recover from, follow consistently & still make progress with. I pay more attention to exercise selection, weekly volume, progression & how my body is responding than following a routine just because it’s popular. A good program should fit your life not make your life revolve around the gym.
Re: Bodybuilding Training Routines What Actually Works for You?
I prefer routines that give me enough recovery between training the same muscle groups.
Re: Bodybuilding Training Routines What Actually Works for You?
Exercise selection matters a lot some movements just work better for my body than others.
Re: Bodybuilding Training Routines What Actually Works for You?
I started progressing much better once I stopped changing programs every few weeks
Re: Bodybuilding Training Routines What Actually Works for You?
My schedule decides my split more than anything consistency is easier when it fits real life.
Re: Bodybuilding Training Routines What Actually Works for You?
I keep a few core movements consistent & rotate smaller exercises when needed.
Re: Bodybuilding Training Routines What Actually Works for You?
Volume was a big lesson for me more sets didn’t always mean more growth.
Re: Bodybuilding Training Routines What Actually Works for You?
I think the best routine is one you can realistically follow for months not just one that looks good on paper.
Post Reply