Peptides for Recovery After Beating Yourself Up in the Gym
Some weeks I recover great. Other weeks I feel like I got hit by a truck šŸ˜‚. Curious what peptides people are researching specifically around recovery and why you chose them.
Re: Peptides for Recovery After Beating Yourself Up in the Gym
Honestly, fixing my sleep did more for recovery than anything else. šŸ˜‚
Re: Peptides for Recovery After Beating Yourself Up in the Gym
AkersJon90 wrote: ↑Sat Oct 03, 2026 10:21 am Some weeks I recover great. Other weeks I feel like I got hit by a truck šŸ˜‚. Curious what peptides people are researching specifically around recovery and why you chose them.
BPC-157 is the one I keep seeing come up. I’ve read a bunch of anecdotal stuff on it, but I’m still pretty skeptical about separating actual evidence from gym talk.
Re: Peptides for Recovery After Beating Yourself Up in the Gym
I used to think being sore for 3 days meant I had a great workout. Now I’m like… maybe I just trained like an idiot. šŸ˜‚
Re: Peptides for Recovery After Beating Yourself Up in the Gym
I’ve looked into TB-500 mostly because of the recovery discussions around it. Haven’t personally used it, though. There’s a ton of hype online, so I’m trying to read actual research instead of taking every forum post as gospel.
Re: Peptides for Recovery After Beating Yourself Up in the Gym
Same boat here. Some weeks I recover like nothing happened, then I’ll have one brutal week and feel completely smoked. I’m trying to figure out whether I need better recovery habits or if there’s actually something worth researching beyond the usual sleep/food stuff.
Re: Peptides for Recovery After Beating Yourself Up in the Gym
For me it was cutting back on junk volume. I was doing way too much just because I thought more = better. Once I stopped turning every workout into a death match, recovery got noticeably easier.
Re: Peptides for Recovery After Beating Yourself Up in the Gym
Peptides are interesting, but I wouldn't assume ā€œrecoveryā€ automatically means an injury is healing. That's where I think people can get carried away with the claims.
Re: Peptides for Recovery After Beating Yourself Up in the Gym
I’m more interested in the science than the bro reports. Animal studies can be interesting, but that doesn't automatically mean the same thing happens in humans. Definitely something I’d research carefully before messing with.
Re: Peptides for Recovery After Beating Yourself Up in the Gym
Sleep. Food. Rest.
And then sleep some more. šŸ˜‚
Post Reply