Libido & Bodybuilding What Affects It?
I used to think changes in libido were just part of getting older or training hard. Over thhe time I noticed that sleep stress calories recovery & overall health could all affect it. When something feels consistently different I think it’s better to look at the bigger picture rather than immediately blame hormones. For me paying attention to recovery & getting proper medical advice when needed made the biggest difference.
Re: Libido & Bodybuilding What Affects It?
Dude sleep is a huge one for me a few bad nights n I notice the difference quickly.
Re: Libido & Bodybuilding What Affects It?
Cutting too aggressively definitely affected me energy and libido both took a hit.
Re: Libido & Bodybuilding What Affects It?
Stress can be seriously underrated work and life pressure showed up in my training too.
Re: Libido & Bodybuilding What Affects It?
I started paying more attention to recovery instead of assuming every change was hormonal.
Re: Libido & Bodybuilding What Affects It?
Overtraining made things worse for me. Taking a step back actually helped.
Re: Libido & Bodybuilding What Affects It?
I think persistent changes are worth discussing with a doctor rather than guessing from online forums.
Re: Libido & Bodybuilding What Affects It?
Nutrition matters more than I expected running on low calories all the time isn’t great for overall health.
Re: Libido & Bodybuilding What Affects It?
I’ve found that libido is a useful reminder to look at overall health not just gym performance.
Post Reply