Things I Started Paying Attention To Endocrine Balance
I honestly didn’t think much about endocrine health when I first got serious about lifting i was mostly focused on getting stronger eating enough and looking better. Over time I started realizing that sleep, stress, recovery, nutrition and overall health can all affect how you feel and perform I’ve also learned not to assume that every change in energy, mood, recovery or libido automatically means there’s a hormone problem. If something consistently feels off I’d rather get proper blood work and talk to a qualified doctor than try to guess from internet advice for me the biggest lesson has been looking at the whole picture instead of chasing one number or symptom.
Re: Things I Started Paying Attention To Endocrine Balance
I think people forget that hormones are only one part of the bigger health picture eventually everything is connected.
Re: Things I Started Paying Attention To Endocrine Balance
I’m much more careful with online hormone advice now what worked for one person doesn’t automatically apply to someone else.
Re: Things I Started Paying Attention To Endocrine Balance
Broo personally believe consistency with sleep, food, training nd stress mangement has been more useful than constantly looking for a quick fix.
Re: Things I Started Paying Attention To Endocrine Balance
Nutrition made a noticeable difference for me cutting calories too aggressively definitely affected how I felt in the gym💪
Re: Things I Started Paying Attention To Endocrine Balance
Overtraining was a lesson for me the more sessions weren’t always better when recovery couldn’t keep up
Re: Things I Started Paying Attention To Endocrine Balance
I started looking at trends instead of obsessing over one blood test well that gave me a much better perspective.
Re: Things I Started Paying Attention To Endocrine Balance
I agree about not guessing from symptoms threre are too many possible reasons for the same issue.
Re: Things I Started Paying Attention To Endocrine Balance
Stress definitely gets overlooked A rough few weeks outside the gym can show up in training pretty quickly🙌
Re: Things I Started Paying Attention To Endocrine Balance
RoutineBuilder wrote: ↑Tue Sep 22, 2026 7:27 pm I honestly didn’t think much about endocrine health when I first got serious about lifting i was mostly focused on getting stronger eating enough and looking better. Over time I started realizing that sleep, stress, recovery, nutrition and overall health can all affect how you feel and perform I’ve also learned not to assume that every change in energy, mood, recovery or libido automatically means there’s a hormone problem. If something consistently feels off I’d rather get proper blood work and talk to a qualified doctor than try to guess from internet advice for me the biggest lesson has been looking at the whole picture instead of chasing one number or symptom.
Man like I used to blame training for everything & sometimes I was simply not eating enough or recovering properly :lol:
Post Reply