Just moved to Musaffah, who do you trust for regular BMW servicing?
I relocated here a few months ago and my 2017 320i is now due for its routine oil change, brake check, and cabin filter. Back in my old city I had a mechanic I'd been using for years and never had to think twice about it, but here I'm starting from scratch and I don't want to just pick the first place with a BMW sign outside. I've driven past a few garages in Musaffah but some look like they handle everything from Toyotas to trucks, and I'd prefer someone who actually knows these engines and uses the right fluids. I asked in a local group and got a couple of names, but no real detail on how the work was. So I'm here asking, has anyone found a trusted BMW maintenance service in Musaffah they keep going back to? Not looking for the cheapest, just somewhere that won't overcharge or skip steps. What's your experience been like and would you take your car there again?