Re: Why I Stopped Ignoring Regular Blood Work
Blood work isn’t a substitute for paying attention to your body but I think the two work well together. Symptoms plus objective data give you much more context.
Re: Why I Stopped Ignoring Regular Blood Work
502_Jemmy wrote: ↑Sat Sep 19, 2026 2:39 pm I used to pay more attention to how I looked & performed than what was happening internally. Getting regular blood work changed that mindset for me. I found that how I felt wasn’t always a reliable indicator. Some markers can change before you notice anything obvious day to day looking at results over time has been more useful than focusing on one test. Trends give me a better picture of how training diet recovery & overall health are affecting me. I also learned not to panic over one abnormal result I’d rather discuss it with a qualified doctor understand the context & decide what actually needs attention.
Blood work isn't just for bodybuilding buddy in general you'll get to know much about your body and we won't be young always depending on the reports and according to the age we can know what you should change in your routine works👍
Re: Why I Stopped Ignoring Regular Blood Work
Aaron AW wrote: ↑Sat Sep 19, 2026 2:42 pm One thing I learned is to keep previous results comparing trends over time can tell you much more than looking at a single report.
True brother 👍🏻
Re: Why I Stopped Ignoring Regular Blood Work
RepRunner wrote: ↑Sat Sep 19, 2026 2:52 pm
502_Jemmy wrote: ↑Sat Sep 19, 2026 2:39 pm I used to pay more attention to how I looked & performed than what was happening internally. Getting regular blood work changed that mindset for me. I found that how I felt wasn’t always a reliable indicator. Some markers can change before you notice anything obvious day to day looking at results over time has been more useful than focusing on one test. Trends give me a better picture of how training diet recovery & overall health are affecting me. I also learned not to panic over one abnormal result I’d rather discuss it with a qualified doctor understand the context & decide what actually needs attention.
Blood work isn't just for bodybuilding buddy in general you'll get to know much about your body and we won't be young always depending on the reports and according to the age we can know what you should change in your routine works👍
Thanks for the input everyone 🏋🏻‍♂️
Post Reply