Page 2 of 2
Re: How Often Are You Changing Your Program?
Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2026 6:43 pm
by Mark_HNR
The biggest thing I learned was that a program doesn't have to feel exciting to be effective. Some of my best progress came from doing the same boring shit over and over and getting better at it.
Not exactly Instagram-worthy, but it works.
Re: How Often Are You Changing Your Program?
Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2026 7:36 am
by Jksmith11
I change exercises when my body tells me to, not because the internet says it’s time for a new split.

Re: How Often Are You Changing Your Program?
Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2026 8:00 am
by Danielmk
Yeah, I’m definitely guilty of chasing that “new program” feeling. I think I’m gonna stop looking for something different every few weeks and actually see what happens when I stick with one setup and track everything properly. That alone should probably clean up half the mistakes I’ve been making.